Saturday, August 11, 2012

Travel Log: August 2012

This past week, I went on vacation to Washington state.  Washington is very close to my heart, and while I spent most of my time visiting friends, hiking and biking, I did take time to snap a few pictures.  This travel log will be a bit different from the last one in that I won't take time to tell you all the details of my trip (though getting TSA upset at me, paying an arm and a leg for a rental car and traveling for the first time by myself are worth noting).  I would rather that you just saw for yourself:

Mukilteo Lighthouse
This lighthouse, and others like it in the area, had a special significance
for my friends and I when I worked in Washington

View from Mukilteo
If I'm not mistaken, one of those islands in the distance
is Whidbey Island

I found this shot on the hike I went on.  We were up in the mountains,
in the middle of a few low clouds.

Seattle, Washington LDS Temple

View from above Chuckanut Drive

I hardly need to say it, but my trip was amazing.  Some of the sites I visited were just beautiful, and I'm really pleased that the camera on my new phone accurately captured the beauty of Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment